- 1 pound of bacon (1 package), you’ll have extras and you will eat it.
- a wedge of brie cheese
- 1 avocado
- 2-3 tablespoons of maple syrup
- bread of your choice
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Cook bacon to liking in a pan.
- Place parchment paper on a baking sheet. Put bacon on the parchment paper, drizzle maple syrup over each piece of bacon. Follow by cracking pepper over each piece.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Cut your avocado in half, making sure to remove the pit carefully.
- Slice each half of avocado.
- Take two slices of bread for your sandwich and place a couple of slices of brie on the bottom, followed by several pieces of bacon and finally add as many avocado slices as desired.